Last week a gal who works for our agency went to Vietnam. While there, she was in contact with us about Caleb. It was so thrilling to be hearing news about him from someone who had been with him that very day. Here is part of the email she sent me:
"I saw your son today! I just got back from the orphanage a few hours ago. …..He is so cute and sweet. I handed him a card with his name on it so that when I took his picture I would know who he was. He was so confused by the card, it was so cute, he kept flipping it around right when I took the picture. It looked to me like he was good friends with another one of our families' little boys that is about the same age….Your son was a little shy at first and probably overwhelmed by all of the adults trying to get pictures of him. He is a very sweet boy. There were so many kids there around his age….."
This is just one of the photos. Now, I think I better go get started on Caleb’s scrapbook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment