Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Caleb's Christmas Presents

I know it's kind of silly, but we (read - me, the mama) got Christmas presents for Caleb, wrapped them up and then had his brothers unwrap them again. They were very gracious to do so.

And may I just say that it will be such fun to have Caleb's little head under his new duckie towel soon?

There was even some loot in his stocking!

The blue blob is a ball that inflates with a straw so we can take it to Vietnam and not take up lots of space in our luggage. Because Santa knows Carry On Only is the only way to go. :)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

My, Caleb, what a cute little boy you are. I can't wait to get my lips on you.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little frog and puppy! I can't wait to see the little duck in the middle!! I wonder if Keegan and Micah will think they get to open all of Caleb's presents next year?

Anonymous said...

Oh, those boys. Too cute!