
Last week Emma and her friend headed off to Lake James for six days of Not Taking Care of Their Younger Siblings.
It wasn't pretty.
Not Lake James - but their mamas trying to get along without them. Emma is my Right Hand (Wo)man. I sure missed her while she was gone!
I though

t I'd just run her up there real quick whilst Father stayed home with the other children. HA! He had a fit and fell in it. No way was he sending his little girl off without going to check the place out and give her a hug goodbye.

Chloe and Keegan went along for the ride also. And lest you think we have adopted another child who is Not Asian - think again my friends. That's just Alli's little blonde hair, blue eyed sister. Too bad she didn't turn around and smile - she's a cute one!
3 comments:
I'm sure they had a good time! Now back to work. :)
i was thinking, as we dropped them off. I want to go to camp. But, I want no schedule, just tell me what time you're feeding me. Sound good?
I'm so glad the girls had a good time.
It seems like just yesterday that these girls were just little tykes in my FW Friends group. Oh, how they have grown. Why do they all have to grow up so fast?
Post a Comment