(Hmpf.)
(OK, I guess we understand.)
Anyway, Mrs. Krupp out at Essentials Salon did a fantastic job with Chloe's first perm!
Notice she is also sporting a new outift with lots of bling. That was from a little shopping trip with mommy prior to the salon.
And in case you can't see them under the mop of curly hair...
Holes in her ears!!
And continuing on with the Lay Low Theme, Sunday she gets to have two of her best friends over for a little American Idol Party.
But, that's it! Just a LITTLE BIT of birthday fun is ALL YOU GET.
3 comments:
Good glory! Did a double-take there.
Enjoy your August birthdays.
happy birthday Chloe! I'm sorry I missed it.......
Happy Birthday Chloe!! I love your hair, I heard how cute you looked on Wednesday night but wasn't there to see! Marissa can't wait until tomorrow!!
Makayla said that you look just like your mama now!
Post a Comment