Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Walk in the Field


Some of our party guests were City Folk, so I thought a walk in the field would make for nice and easy entertainment.

Not to mention we needed to walk off the calories from our corndogs.
This turned into a science lesson real quick, but don't tell the kids, because they really didn't realize they were doing school at our party.

Here's my artsy-fartsy photo. I like it because my house is in the background. Someday our family will say, "Hey, remember when you could see the house from the field? Now the trees are all grown!"

I'll be dead by then, but that's OK. I'm sure my great-grandchildren will get a kick out of it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"City Folk" buw wah ha ha!

I love Sneaky School.

Sheila said...

Yes...fields what are those?? You guys are to brave, I would be worried we would see a snake or a mouse or get ticks. Do you know how many spiders are probably out in that field, I am surprised you went out there Kelly!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! You are such an artiste.