I vote: Hat Head!Though, the Hat is pretty cute.
Love them both, the hat head is too cute and the big cheesy smile in the other picture is heart melting!
I have a strong preference for bed head, which is a cousin to hat head. So hat head it is.
MMM MMM too cute either way. I'd like to kiss that little grin right off!
Hat Head!Leslie
Post a Comment
Enter your e-mail address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
Subscribe in a reader
5 comments:
I vote: Hat Head!
Though, the Hat is pretty cute.
Love them both, the hat head is too cute and the big cheesy smile in the other picture is heart melting!
I have a strong preference for bed head, which is a cousin to hat head. So hat head it is.
MMM MMM too cute either way. I'd like to kiss that little grin right off!
Hat Head!
Leslie
Post a Comment