And his mama, equally as cool, offered to make the cake.
And have the party at their house.
You mean all I have to do is show up and bring a large brood of children? Maybe a gift or two? Oh yes, we are ALL ABOUT those kinds of birthday parties for sure!
And hey, can we invite 10 additional guests as well? Because that would REALLY make it special!
Have I ever mentioned the complete coolness of my friends?
So, anyway, here's Caleb with his Big Buddy!
Is the Horton Cake totally rockin' or what? We chose Horton, because that was the first movie Caleb saw at the theater. And it was the last one he will see at the theater until he is old enough to get a job and pay for his own admission, too.
Of course, we had to have the family photo in shirts that matched the theme. I was really close to ordering us all Horton tees, but they were out of Emma's size and I knew she would not want to be left out. It's just so much fun to all match, you know.
And finally, Caleb's favorite gift, which should have him totally prepared for his first eye exam.
We thank God for both boys born on April 28, and thank Him for allowing them to celebrate together this year!

5 comments:
I am in total awe. Happy Birthdays is right!
Wow.....you guys sure have been having lots of celebrations this year!! I am so glad that Caleb is home and able to celebrate his birthday with his forever family.
Looks like you guys and the Hagemans sure know how to have a party!
So I want to know were the Hagemans all dressed to match the theme????
Happy Birthday boys!
So glad we could spend Caleb's birthday with him - we had a great time. The cake WAS wonderful! Misty got all the creative genes and I'm left with nothing...
Happy belated birthdsy to Caleb from his buddy Kino!!!!
Leslie
No, the Hageman's were NOT dressed in party coordinating colors. I thought she was going to make us change though. We all had our running pants and t-shirts on! Hayden thinks he looks like a dork in that picture Kell. He was pretty pleased however that he has made his WWW debut! Thanks for sharing the day with us. We had a blast.
Post a Comment