And he was like, "NO YOU AREN'T!"
And I was like, "Yes, I am! They're funny!"
And he was like, "It's not funny and if you do, I'll post some funny pictures of you. Like when you just woke up in the morning."
And I was like, "You don't even know HOW to post pictures, so ha ha."
And he was like, "Yeah. (pause) But!! I have friends who do and they'll be happy to show me how!"
And I was like, "Oh. You win."
We are so mature.
Anyway, instead of either of those ideas I will leave you with these. Again, not really jammie photos, but I figure if I could pass off the bathtub shots as part of the series, I can sneak these in. They are even one step closer. And now the series comes to an end, because folks - it's birthday week at our house! One down and one to go. And for five days, I have two sons who are three years old!

3 comments:
Oh, those are just priceless photos! And all three boys are doing Real Smiles and everything!
And you know, going around the blogosphere are people who post pictures of themselves showing what they look like when they first get up. Notice *I've* not participated in THAT little moment of self-disclosure.
What cute little boys you have!! What happen to Grayden, he didn't want to participate in the jammie run of photos?? ha ha
CUTE!! Yes, I suppose Grayden is way too mature for a fun bath towel! Love the "stair steps". Keegan looks so tall!
Post a Comment