Namely, me.
So, Grandma Pam and I brought all of our goodies to the kitchen and started looking for the empty cupboard in which they were to be stored. Much to our dismay, there was not one empty spot. So, we spent some time rearranging the dishes, moving things back and forth, getting it just right and making room for our stash.
Not long after that one of my aunts asked me to go into the bathroom around the corner from the kitchen for an extra towel.
Ah, ha! Instead of a bathroom, I encountered a walk-in pantry! You may think we were disappointed that we had wasted all of our time rearranging the kitchen to make room for food. Yes, but only for a short time. It seems the un-disclosure of the pantry was Providential. Because when my cousing Michael arrived with his (relatively new) girlfriend, Lauren, and a BOATLOAD of cookies they had baked....we were ready to receive them.
May I introduce you to..... The Feldkamp Cookie Closet!
Listen people, you know it's going to be a good vacation when there is a 6' X 6' closet dedicated soley to cookie storage.
And my, we did have fun monitering the closet too. Look who Sophia found in the closet this time: Dad (Uncle Mike to us) and Aunt Carolyn!

I was NEVER caught in the cookie closet.
I said, never CAUGHT.
And, Michael, concerning your sweet, lovely, cookie-baking girlfriend, Lauren... Kyle and I just had one question on the way home: Where is her RING?
1 comment:
Now that's a way to take a vacation with all of those yummy home baked cookies!!! You know you can dip your cookies in your ice cream and that would be a nice treat as well!
Post a Comment