And while we’re on the subject of bugs…
We had a little house guest recently. For those of you who read The Big Brown Blog, you may have seen Sheila’s post about going away for the 4th. Well, we got to have Molly over night. I was looking forward to having someone here to clean up the food off the kitchen floor, but wow – this was a bonus! Almost makes me want to get a dog.
Almost.
(Sorry, Brown Family – it was just too funny not to post. Don't worry - it was dead and we didn't let her eat it.)
2 comments:
Oh that is too funny! I did not expect to see a post about Molly! I'm glad she was there to help you out with that bug I'm sure if she ate it, it wouldn't have been the first bug to eat and probably not the last, besides a little protein never hurt anyone, right?!
Thanks again for taking care of Molly for us, we really appreciated it!!!
me(chloe)keegan & micah fond that bug in the morning & keegan squoshd it latter & we were to chicin to pic it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment