Oh, don’t worry... Emma isn’t the only one we forced to swim against her will. Of course, Little Sister was right there with her every day. However, even though we MADE her join the swim team, Chloe actually LIKED it and she wants to do the winter team as well.
Which is going to completely ruin my usual habit of closing up the doors in November and hibernating until April. Because I totally enjoy NOT being out in snow, sleet and ice.
Anyway, I think the fact that several of her good friends were there to chum with every day made it much more enjoyable for Chloe! We’ll see if they decide to join her at the Y this winter.
3 comments:
Ok! I didn't say Chloe could grow up! Hello!?!
I can't believe I am saying this, but I think I will even miss going to the pool in the mornings. We had a great first year of swim team. I know Marissa enjoyed it even more because of her friends that were there with her!
Not sure about winter swim team, we will have to see about that!
Great job, Emma! Way to stick with it. I'm sure you'll thank your mom someday for making you do it (or not).
When does the adult swim team start? I need a workout like that every morning!
Post a Comment