Sunday, April 20, 2008

McCashens in Jammies: A Series

Looking over my pictures since we have arrived home from Vietnam, I realized that I have a boatload of photographs of the kids in their jammies. I thought it was worth a week-long series.

Or something like that.

Since my friend, Cammie, commented that she is a "sucker for little boys in their jammies," I thought I'd start with these shots and really put her over the edge. She is a mom of twins who happen to be a size or two bigger than Micah. She gives us all of the twins hand-me-downs and most of the time I have given the match in each set to someone else, but with these Carter's sleepers the Stingy In Me came out in full force and I kept them both. They are so cozy!

Thanks, Cam!


Micah has been wearing them BOTH for two winters and he squeezed into them just a couple more times so that I could have Double Yum going on at bedtime.


Cammie's boys are Cuter Than Cute, blond-haired and blue-eyed, but I'm sure she'll like these on my little Asian boys almost as much.


"This little piggy went to market for new PJs!"


"Hey, why don't I get a toe window?"

Stay tuned for quacking slippers tomorrow...

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ma said...

Those toes sticking out are great!

Sheila said...

Too cute for words!!!

By the way the toes sticking are just too cute!

Anonymous said...

I love getting your updates and the jammies are great. I think most every pair of foot jammies in our home have holes. Glad to see I'm not alone. Or the toes aren't alone.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh so cute!!! Those were my favorite jammies on the twins, given to them from Grandma and Grandpa at Christmas one year. We got TWO winters out of them, so it is no small wonder that there are holes in the toes!!