Saturday, April 26, 2008

Three's a Crowd!

Lest you should think that Keegan and Micah were disappointed to be giving up space in their already cramped sleeping quarters to a little runt named Caleb...

Think again.

Just a few days before we left for Vietnam we put their beds up in bunks to make room for Little Brother. You would have thought we put a merry-go-round in their room.

 

Except the beds don't spin.

 

And there's no cotton candy.

 

And Micah and Caleb are forbidden to go to the top bunk.

But they really do enjoy being roommates. Sometimes I think ahead and wonder what the future will bring for this cowboy room. What games will be played? What wars will be fought? What secrets will be shared? When will cowboys be "baby stuff"?

I can imagine many answers, but for now I know just one fact...

 

When these boys say three is a "crowd", they mean "crowd" in the funnest sense of the word.

And I'll just be happy with that for now.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ma said...

One of the best parts of my day is listening to the boys giggle after I've put them to bed.

Course, one of the worst parts of their day is listening to Ma and Pa bark about Just Go To Sleep Already.

Anonymous said...

We have a three's a crowd room too, only there's girls in it!
Poor Owen is lonely!

Beware though - Micah will be extremely annoyed someday if the other two boys don't turn out to be as neat and tidy as he is! I speak from experience.