Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Welcome Home!



At 11:03 PM we finally rolled into our driveway and the McCashen Family was united at last! I was so fearful that Caleb was going to give his adoring fans the cold shoulder, but he was smiling and giggling in just a few minutes. It was precious indeed! He let each member of the family hold him for a minute, but between each greeting he stopped and looked for Daddy with his hands in the air.


Two big sisters to love and adore and smother him. What more could a boy ask for?



Apparently, Keegan got tired of waiting for Daddy to pick him up, so he took matters into his own hands. He always has been a problem-solver.



Our Welcoming Comittee.
These girls are just as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside! Thanks for staying up late to greet us. We love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Ma said...

I'll just photoshop myself into that last picture, there.

Rosie's Posey said...

He sure looks like he fits in just perfectly. Wow! The pics of the whole fam....that's a lot of love! What a wonderful thing to have so many people love, cherish and support you.

You are very blessed to have such a nice welcoming committee!

Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

So glad to be part of the welcoming committee. We missed you Lisa:( I wouldn't have missed it for the world. Keegan and the step stool was so precious! Can't wait to here that little Caleb giggle some more. SOOOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

apparently April doesn't love. She isn't wearing red....

Anonymous said...

I did look through every single shirt I own (even got my summer clothes out). Not one red shirt! I'm sure you know I'm way to cheap to buy a red shirt just for Kelly's scrapbook. I did get the three little boys matching (red) swim trunks though. Maybe that will make up for it!

Sheila said...

I am so glad that I was able to be there at the house to welcome you guys home. I was overcomed with Joy as I watched each of your kids interact with Caleb and watch him smile at each of them and go to each of them as if he had known them forever. God truly is amazing as He places families together!

Amanda said...

Welcome Home Kyle & Kelly, but especially Caleb! We prayed for your family at the Tuesday Morning Precept Class & praised God that Caleb was waking up for the first time in his new forever home. What a blessing to see the pics with all the kids loving on Caleb. How great is our God!

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME!!! I have been following your whole journey, but have not posted (yes, I am one of "those people"...sorry!) I just wanted to say we are so glad your back and what a blessing it is to see your family together and loving on one another!!! See you Sunday! :)

Unknown said...

Hey McCashens! It's great to see the pictures of you all. I think of you often and miss you. Thanks for the great stay. Love, Christy