Many of you have commented or emailed about this little friend of Caleb's. I have some great news to share. His family is coming for him in April! I have been in contact with his mom for a while and they live on the west coast. She just emailed me today that they received travel approval! It does my heart good to know that since he is losing Caleb, he will be getting his family in just a few weeks. What hurts my heart something fierce, is that there are SO MANY others left behind. I encourage you to ask God how he wants you to be involved in caring for orphans. I'm not suggesting that He wants everyone to adopt, but I know He wants everyone to care for the orphans, who are so precious to His heart. What would He have you do?
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Another Boy is Coming Home!
Many of you have commented or emailed about this little friend of Caleb's. I have some great news to share. His family is coming for him in April! I have been in contact with his mom for a while and they live on the west coast. She just emailed me today that they received travel approval! It does my heart good to know that since he is losing Caleb, he will be getting his family in just a few weeks. What hurts my heart something fierce, is that there are SO MANY others left behind. I encourage you to ask God how he wants you to be involved in caring for orphans. I'm not suggesting that He wants everyone to adopt, but I know He wants everyone to care for the orphans, who are so precious to His heart. What would He have you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
See? That travelschooling to the west coast is looking better and better!
What a miracle that you found his family and know exactly where he'll be growing up. God is amazing! Maybe they'll have a fun reunion someday!
Won't it be awesome for him to have these pictures of his first best buddy and then actually know what has become of him. Good thing he has such an obsessed - I mean organized mommy! That's why we love you Kelly...
Post a Comment