And one of them happens to be our son.
He is scared, but pretty quiet about it. Very confused and not sure about these too loonies he has been given to. He has just had his bath and is sleeping soundly in his big king size bed. We did get to spend plenty of time at his orphanage, Tam Binh. We had been told earlier in the day that it was not going to be possible, so we were so thankful that we were able to play with his friends and meet his nannies.
I have lots more to share, but need to sleep while he sleeps.
U of M fans, please notice the outift he was wearing for his Gotcha Day. Go blue!

10 comments:
PTL! He is so cute I can't wait to meet him! We are thinking of you guys and praying for your family. Send more pictures - lots and lots!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on FINALLY getting him in your arms!
Enjoy HCMC, Shop a lot, because shopping in Hanoi isn't as fun and the prices aren't that great either.
Have Yen take you to the Ben Thanh market, and the Tax center. FUN FUN FUN!!!
Yeah!!!!! I knew the wait would be worth it! Praise God! What a precious moment you have shared with us. Wow!!!
Tried...staying up...past 1:00 PST...
Even checked your site around 2:00 or 3:00 a.m....
But so happy to wake up and see that boy! YAAAAAAYY!!!!!
Oh Kyle and Kelly, how precious. I, once again, wish I was there! I will pray that Caleb starts feeling secure soon! With God, all things are possible. Thanks for sharing with us, we're all sitting on pins and needles waiting!
What a joy to see you both holding Caleb in your arms! I shared with the Precepts Bible Study group that y'all had left home to go and redeem your son & bring him home to enjoy the fullness of his adoption. What a beautiful real life picture that reminds us that Jesus will come & redeem us from the orphanage of this world. We just have to wait for the appointed time, just like Caleb had to wait.
One more thing - I think we've seen Caleb's little friend in other photos (the little guy wearing the Hip Hop 99 shirt). Just a suggestion but, can't you just bring him home too?
Caleb, I'm so excited!-Seth
Caleb, I can't wait till I see you, I'm gonna be your new friend!-Jesse
The rest of the Shorts say YAHOO! The pictures are wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to post them. I LOVE the picture with him and his buddy, how beautiful! I couldn't stand the wait this morning and finally emailed Misty to see if she had heard anything. She said she just talked to you on the webcam! How cool! We're praying for this transition for him and know it's only a matter of time until he is as completely head over heals in love with you all as you are with him!
Caleb is so cute. I'm having a lot of fun with Christy. tonight I couldn't go to sleep because I knew mommy and daddy would get him soon. I can't wait to see him.
Love you, Chloe
Ok I got this post from the Lisa girl herself after I whined about having trouble:)No trouble this time:) I was so thrilled to talk to you this morning and to see that little man wigglin' around your room. (No,not you Kyle) That web cam is just too cool!
God is SOOOOO good!No, not because he gave someone the knowledge to make such a thing as a web cam (although it is great)but for making wonderful things like this happen to wonderful people like you.
Praying for a peaceful transition. Love you guys.
HI CALEB!oh, and Mr. and Mrs. McCashen. What are we doing for our birthdays Caleb? I need to know what to get you! -Hayden
How precious!!! What a wonderful day- the answer to so many prayers.
Savor every moment.
I'm looking forward to more pix :-)
Blessings,
Shere'
Post a Comment