Welcome to the new blog! We have decided to turn Caleb's adoption website into a regular family blog. Our totally rockin' friends who made the website set up this blog and moved all of the posts over here in the past 48 hours! If you want to go back and see how Caleb's adoption came about, feel free to check the archives.
Besides setting all this up for us, Lisa also came up with the new name, "Life On Cloud Eight." She gave me oodles of clever titles to choose from, because she is oh-so-creative, and I am not. Since about Kid #3. And even worse since we have received our Travel Approval. I chose this one because, while our life as a family of EIGHT is not perfect, (that would be Cloud NINE), it is blessed beyond what I would ever have imagined!
Now that this is a "family" blog, in my spare time (giggle), I'll post photos and stories and anything else I care to post. And in YOUR spare time, (more giggles) you can check in and see what we're up to! If you want to have email updates sent directly to you when we post, you can subscribe to those in the box on your right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!! A BLOG!!!!
I have my ulterior motives, ya know.
I love following your joyrney. It will be great to get to know your whole family a little. Thanks for sharing with us.
Deanne
Post a Comment