Good morning! We slept pretty well and woke up at about 6:00 this morning. (Kyle wants to specify - he got up at 6:00. I got up at 6:15.) We are staying at Tan My Dinh 2 Hotel, in a very nice room at a great price, thanks to our friend Hanh! The breakfast was delicious and now we are back in our room waiting for Henry to call us and let us know what to do next. Henry is the main facilitator for our agency and he is very cool. We also have a sweet girl named Yen as a guide and our driver is Hai. They are all just as nice as can be.
OK, I promised a game. I thought we would play, "How to Post Comments," while we wait to get Caleb. Obviously, some of you are experts. Others, not so much. Just thought you might want a little direction, in case you don't know HOW to play. If you just don't WANT to play, well then aren't you a big party pooper? :)
Here we go:
When you bring up the blog and see a post, you read through the whole post, no matter how boring it is. When you get to the bottom you will see a line that says "0 comments" or "48 comments" or something like that. Click there. That will bring you to the page that shows what other people have posted and also a box where you type in your comments.
Then go down and under that box you will see a variety of choices to click. If you are someone who is actually having to read these instructions, you will just want to click the circle that says "Name/URL." Then you have a yellow box where you type in your name. For instance, you might put, "Nana and Papa." (Hint. Hint.) Or "Grandpa Bob and Grandma Pam."
Once you have signed your name, you click on Publish Comment. Don't worry about grammar and typing errors. It's only the world wide web. Not many people are reading.
Seriously, speaking from our experience in China, your comments will keep us going during this long trip. We will love experiencing Caleb's home land, but we will miss our own.
Thanks for your prayers and encouragement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Yeah! I'm first! Do I get a prize?
So glad you made it safely - we've been praying constantly since yesterday morning. Have a FUN day - can't wait to hear all about it.
Being the competitive person that I am when I hear the word "game", I actually figured out how to become an official "google/blogger" person. (not that I'll use it on anything other than this blog) No more simple name/url for me. Well, it's 10:55...65 more minutes until you shower Caleb with kisses. I can't take it! I'm glad I'm a night owl.
So if I mention on here that we have a web cam and we have gotten to talk to you and see you at the same time, do you think that we might have a line out the door waiting to see you guys with Caleb!! We can't wait! You guys continue to be in our prayers along with your family here at home!
Hello! Hello!
I am so happy you made it!!!!!
I want photos, photos, photos!!!!
Did I say please?
I can't wait to squeeze that baby!!!
Well, *I* can at least brag at being on the west coast and *seeing* that baby before all the (sleepy) midwesterners.
I know, I know, I won't be there at the home coming. Boo hoo for me. :(
We're watching and reading and waiting . . . can't believe it wasn't even a year ago we were doing this whole thing together in China! :)
We're so excited for your family and for your journey. We're praying for you and for Caleb.
God is so good!
I am so excited for you!The worst part is over, now on to the fun stuff!!
Tell Henry that we are so looking forward to meeting him in person soon. Hurry up I-600 approval!
I'm looking forward to hearing about your "gotcha day".
Blessings,
Shere'
Ok,I won't go on and on about how frustrated I am right now because something isn't just quite right with this blog(on my end) I'll call Nathan and Lisa and talk to them:) Praying for you and missing you! Can't wait to see pics. Hayden can't wait to celebrate his B-day with a certain little someone! Sheila I might be poppin'in sometime! Misty
Okay, Sheila, I think you win the game! You just might have a house full of people! I'll bring pizza! :)
6:00???? Poor poor daddy. I got up at 8:45 :). Cannot wait for you to call us on the web cam.I don't think Chloe can eather she is hanging on me asking. " Do Mommy and Daddy have Caleb yet? I can't answar that qustion, love you and
miss you, Emma.
"Lonely days are gone, I'm a goin' home - my baby just wrote me a letter." Its gone through my head so many times in the last day that I'm just going to have to download it. The good side of all that is it reminds me to pray for you each time I find myself humming. Much love and many, many prayers!
Autumn
Well, being the least competetive of the group and perhaps the most patient (ha.ha.), I waited to leave a comment. We have been following but rarely leave a post figuring I have nothing fantastic or cunny to say. So, now that you have recieved my post of basically nothing, I hope it puts a smile on your face! Seriously, our prayers for you are constant and we really do anxiously await the picture of Caleb with his mommy and daddy. Thanks for sharing this journey with all of us. You're all very special to us.
Post a Comment