Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Out and About



Caleb loves to be in the taxi, going anywhere at all. We spent about three hours shopping yesterday and it was fun to see all the different shops. I loved it!



There is a lot of beautiful artwork. Lots of original pieces. We bought Caleb and his wife a wedding gift in this shop. Sorry, it's a secret! I know the photo is not great, but we had a feeling they did not want us to photograph in here. Probably because they said, "No photos."



Vietnam is famous for hand embroidery and we picked up several pieces here at dirt cheap prices.



We did NOT however, spend any money at the Eye Hospital. (Optometrist/optical)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome photos!

Bob said...

I can't wait to shop. Have you bought an additional suitcase, yet?
Carla C

Anonymous said...

That perm is still lookin' good! Sounds like alot of fun!!!
Try to get some seasoning packets!!! I bet they would be tasty! I miss the seasoning from Japan!
You better not get that camera taken from you missy! We will miss our photos!

Anonymous said...

You liked the shopping...yup we really are sisters!
Muah,
B~

Unknown said...

Now that I know that you are blogging (as of about 6 hours ago...still getting over my shock that I didn't realize I was missing all these blogs and photos), I thought I'd catch up on my comments. Let's see, Caleb is adorable. Glad to see he has some attitude. Thought your hair had suddenly turned curlier from the humidity, nice perm. I saw the toenail polish comments, I'll have to go back and see if I can find the pics. Mike just returned from Beijing and Bangalore where he contracted a nice case of pinkeye. He sent me an urgent email asking me to call Kyle and have him call in a prescription. I told him sorry, no access to Kyle...in Vietnam getting Caleb! Anyway, he's back and all better. Missing you and can't wait to meet Caleb!!

Anonymous said...

quick update. Emma is here and "gabbing" downstairs. I got her about 12 today. We went to Pitman's until 4 or so. They've been on Webkinz, talking, or holding Dani. She had quite the knack with her! She falls right asleep for her. She's doing fine but I know she misses her mom and dad. We're going to keep her busy. She is a really sweet girl. You should be proud of her.