
We thoroughly enjoyed the colorful foliage at the park today, especially since we left Ohio full of dead grass, brown trees and a lot of snow. We’ve been informed that it hasn’t gotten any better since we left. Hope you can live vicariously through these photos while you wait for spring!
4 comments:
Nice! But did you also show the sweat streaming down your face?
Great pictures! Not to insult you, but I thought maybe Nathan had posted some pictures on here.
That looks wonderful! Enjoy the beautiful weather! Caleb is going to be shocked by this cold climate. I'm sure he's never had to wear a sweatshirt or a winter coat.
Lovin' that new camera? Aren't ya glad I talked you right into that! I know you had to call and get the real word from Nate the expert but ISN'T IT AWESOME! Love the pics. It is making me REALLY antsy to see some green around here. Bring it back with ya ok!
Post a Comment