Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Street Scenes



Bananas for sale.



Lots of men play this game on the sidewalks.



This guy straps his chair and barber equipment on his scooter and rides around looking for customers.



Street kitchen.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, these pictures make so many Sonlight books we've read come to life! I can't imagine being there first hand!

Anonymous said...

What a sight! What good photos of the culture and city life. How wonderful to get to experience it and share with your son.

Ma said...

I MISS ASIA. Thanks for posting the fun street pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love looking at the pictures of the culture and daily life. I can't wait to see all your pics when you get back. The kids stand over my shoulder, "wait back up. What's that, who's that, what are they doing!" Great for them to see all the pics.