Apparently, the reason Caleb was not eating anything except noodles was because we were not offering food that he found palatable. There is one American Restaurant that can be found all over Vietnam and that is KFC. We grabbed some lunch there a couple of days ago and got him to try something new.
Then while waiting around a hotel lobby to see if we were going to get out of HCM, depression took over and I got out a bag of junk food. Bingo! He was all over that. So, I’m happy to say that Caleb has now expanded his meal selection to include french fries, Ritz Crackers and Pringles.
Now if I can just get him to try a little chocolate, he should fit right in at our house.

5 comments:
I seem to remember a McD's ice cream cone in China...
Oh who doesnt' love them some good junk food.It brightens a day in heartbeat! No junk food just junk habits right Katy? So glad you are where you need to be and all is well. You will be home RIGHT ON TIME!
Misty
Junk food is the American Way! Mmm mmm.
Carla
He's an American already!
Going to spend the day with your family tomorrow! Christy and I are going to bake some whole wheat bread. No junk food here!
Ohhhh, that doesn't even hold a candle to the junk food your oldest son has been consuming! He wanted me to email you a picture of him eating Peeps since you wont' buy them because they are nothing but sugar. He has downed some healthy food at mealtimes too, though, don't worry.
Post a Comment