Let the fun begin! Here is our schedule for Monday:
Flight leaves Ho Chi Minh City Monday at 7:00 AM (8PM Sunday, Ohio)
We have a two-hour stop in Hong Kong, just so we can rest up before the fun flight to Chicago,
which is scheduled to land at 2:20 PM (3:20 Ohio).
Our flight is scheduled to leave O’Hare for Ft. Wayne at 4:40 PM (5:40 Ohio) and land in Ft. Wayne at 6:40 PM.
We can call home from Chicago and let you know how it’s going. That Flight Number is UA6024 and you can check it on united.com
And children, just in case you wonder who that strange lady is following your dad off the plane, don't worry. It's just mommy after 30-something hours of travel. I will only look like this for a few weeks before I return to normal.
Finally, here is the nice thing about time zones: I forgot to send out some special greetings yesterday, but at your houses it still is yesterday. So, happy birthday Aunt Debbie and happy anniversary Nana and Papa! Hope you all enjoyed your day.
We are looking forward to the month of April at our house with two special birthdays to celebrate. SOMEONE is going to be 40 this Thursday (it's not ME!), and on the 28th someone else will be celebrating his 3rd year and 1st birthday as an American Citizen and member of the McCashen Family! Par-tay!!
Oh yeah, one more thing. If anyone can get Keegan a haircut anywhere Monday, he's looking really shaggy. Micah too? Not sure he needs it. Anyway, maybe the gals at Designs Unlimited can squeeze in a head or two. After all, there will be a lot of picture-taking on Monday night.

6 comments:
Oh, I've been wondering when you would actually leave. I've been thinking of how the time change for you is kind of like traveling back in time and how so many times we wish we could have a day to redo...how fun for you to actually do that...NOT. We'll be praying for your sanity! Grayden's red shirt is all fluffed up from the dryer to get the wrinkles out and ready to go! The boys went sledding/mudding today and played monopoly tonight with Dave. It's actually continued until tomorrow night. Grayden has been so much fun, the time has flown by! I have some blackmail on him, he has some blackmail on me, so I think we'll end in a treuce! :)
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait!
Have a safe flight!!!!!!
I mean---somebody get me a tissue. I teared up when I saw the red suitcases.
And crack me up---just waiting to see about these kids' haircuts.
Oh, and how your flight went too.
And! How I'm going to figure out how to time-travel to FW to greet you at the airport. :)
Happy trails.
And I'm not done!
Let's just think about how great it is that you're flying into Fort Wayne and not Detroit.
Can I get a "Praise the Lord" from someone? Anyone?!?!?
Get your game on at O'Hare - United tends to cancel those later flights. I'm just sayin'.
Lisa I'll give you that Praise the Lord and raise you a Hallelujah Chorus!And the time... Oh yeah!Especially after some of us missed our turn and had to go an extra 20 miles out of the way and leave the travel weary McCashens standing in front of their home with no way to get in...Flights are going to be right on time tomorrow oh yesiree! See you at 6:40sharp!
This is written after you are already home...
I do have to say that the picture of the crazy Kelly is my favorite of you, Kelly!
Post a Comment