Sunday, March 23, 2008

Zoo, Schmoo!



The bridges over the animals didn't impress him.



The huge elephants were no big deal.



The dragon ride was absolute terror.



The trolly ride bored him to death.

Caleb did not like the zoo.

It's quite sad to know that a two-year-old doesn't know how to enjoy himself. But, it's quite thrilling to know that there are five kids waiting at home to help him learn. I can't think of a better job for the McCashen Kids! Are you guys up for a challenge?! I know you are!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about the monkeys? They always make me laugh. Snow cone???? I bet he likes snow cones!
I would definitely say that his little animal siblings at home will make him laugh!!!!
Have a Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm sure the McCashen kids will be able to cook up some FUN for Caleb. It'll be awesome for all of you to be able to watch him come out of his shell and embrace life!